I won an award!!!!



Wow I won an award!!! I has been so busy helpin mommy and daddy wif da move dat I has hardly been on here, but now that I has time, I see dis!!! I am so honored and thankful to my friends at PAWS for this award.... my first!!!!
But wif dis award comes some vewy strong rules! So here they are:

  1. Thank the person who gave you the award  My heart felt tanks go out to Paws! They are wonderful peoples doing great fings for our cousins who hasnt gotten furever homes yet. It makes me sad, makes my mommy sad too to know dat there are so many of us wifout homes. Mommy says if her ever wins sumpin calld a lottery....watch out! :D
  2. Share 7 things about yourself : hmmmmm....1. I am a very shy guy, but very friendly! 2. I really really love to be wif my mommy or daddy at all times. 3. My favrite place to sleep is next to mommy on da queen size bed. 4. I looooooove cheeseburgers! 5. Im just a puppy at heart. 6. I really like to bye bye wif mommy and daddy when they go. 7. I want to help all my canine cousins get their furever homes and will do everfing I can to see that no one is left in a kennel!
  3. Pass the award along to 15 blogger friends. Oh boy....dis is gonna be hard...but I will get it done!!!!
  4. Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award: wurkin on dis one now :)
I am so cited bout my award, my tail is wagging vewy fast, mommy says I really really should settle down a bit! 


So now for my 15...and these are in no ticular order....just how I have dem in my  lists:
1. Life with Dogs!
2. Two Little Cavaliers!
3. Everything, nothing, and Dogs Too!
4. Who's Driving!
5. A Weiner Dog Blog!
6. Amazing Animal Lovers Blog!
7. Critter Alley!
8. Dane's World!
9. Dory's Back Yard!
10. Frankly Speaking!
11. Maggie Mae Says!
12. Pip Gets Back in the Game! (Pip is really one of my bestest bloggy friends!)
13. Life With MilShelb!
14. Tales and Tails!
15. The Life and Times of Chewy the Shih Tzu!


Thank you again fur my award! I cant wait to put it up so everyone sees it!! Now to get onto letting my buddies know that I givin dem an award too!




giant wet kisses for you all,
Roscoe

Category: 13 comments

13 comments:

The Daily Pip said...

Hi Roscoe,

Thanks so much for my award! I am glad to see you back in doggie blogland - we have missed you!

It may take me a few days to get this up on my blog!

Your pal, Pip

The Daily Pip said...

P.S.: I enjoyed reading your 7 things. We sound a lot alike!

Your pal, Pip

Pat Wahler said...

Wow! Thank you, Roscoe, for giving us this awesome award! We love you, too!
It's good that things are starting to settle down for you after the move...and just in time for the holidays!

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com

houndstooth said...

Thanks for the award, Roscoe! We've missed seeing you around!

Bunny

Karen Raye and Bentley Beargrass said...

Mucho thanks Roscoe and 2-legged! We think you ROck! We may be slooowww but we'll get to these award questions as soon as time permits. School daze are kinda crazy right now. Thanks again and have a great day!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Hi Rosco, You have a grrrreat list of 7 thingys about yourself. I liked reading them.
Thank you for giving this award to me. That was very much nice of you.

Deborah said...

Hey Roscoe! Thank you very much for the award! I Love it!
I like your list too! Buffy and Ariel sleep next to me too!
Thanks again! You made my day!!
xxoo
Deborah

jen said...

Congrats on your award:)

Chewy said...

thanks for the award! love it!

Paws and Licks
Chewy

Life With Dogs said...

Thank you so much for the award - and for being a part of this terrific food drive. :)

Taffy said...

Hi Roscoe! Thanks so much for the award! Now, if only I could get mom off her lazy rear and post it....
Snuggles,
Twix

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Hello deres Roscoe!!

I am back and I missed you! Tank youz so much fur my most wunderful award. :) It wuz fun learning all dose things 'bouts youz too!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

Road Dog Tales said...

Congrats on your award! Hey, we love cheeseburgers, too! Imagine that :)
The Road Dogs

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of my furends!!!

giant wet kisses,
Roscoe