Happy Hump Day!!

So today is something my mommy calls Hump Day. I don't know what that means, but she is happy about it.
When mommy let me play on the computer again last night I found a really nice lady named Kristy! She runs a blog for saving money with pets! She's awesome! I thought since mommy was what she calls a cou-pon-er, that she would really like this blog.
I kept it up for her to see after I added it to my blog! You should really take a look at it!
Click the button below to go take a look. Leave a comment and tell her Roscoe sent you!



Not sure what we are going to do today, but right now....yawn...I'm getting tired. I think it's time for us to take a nap. I'll look up some tips to keep your pet safe and post them in just.....yawn......a bit.

giant wet kisses for you all,
Roscoe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of my furends!!!

giant wet kisses,
Roscoe