It's Frugal Friday!!!

I know what it's like to try to find the best deal on things! My mommy is always clipping at the paper with scissors and printing things out she calls cou-pons. Not sure what they are but they sure do make her happy! My friend Kristy over at has a great way to be frugal today! Frugal, thats what my mommy calls it. Kristy has a way to save on something we need to make sure we have right now....flea prevention. I hate those bugs. They hurt when they bite me. And I'm so big sometimes it's hard for me reach them! So go ahead and click on over to visit Kristy and my pet savings! You will find other fantastic deals there to help take care of your favorite pooch!


giant wet kisses for you all, Roscoe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of my furends!!!

giant wet kisses,
Roscoe